[isalist] Re: Anyone with experience getting F5 Network's Firepass to work through ISA 2004

  • From: "Chris Addicks" <caddicks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:07:38 -0400

Thanks for the responses.

I do think they are using source-IP validation, and I have tried to make
them understand it may be part of the problem.

I didn't really think that the problem was with the ISA firewall, but
was wondering if anyone else had run into it.  The problem comes and
goes, and I continue to work with the state's IT staff.  I think it is
their firewall, but can't prove it to them yet.

Thanks again.

Chris