RE: Anyone got the message screener to work? Need Help

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:46:51 -0500

Hi Greg,

Don't give up on it. I know that I always have to beat my head against
the monitor for several hours to make it work. Double check your
settings. I know that it works because if I spend enough time on it, it
works every time (although I never look forward to doing it :-)

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder

Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE, MCT

From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:36:28 -0500

>http://www.ISAserver.org
>

>Hi Greg,
>
>Did you restart the servers and run the SMTPcred.exe tool?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Tom
>www.isaserver.org/shinder <www.isaserver.org/shinder>

Need
>> Help
>>
>> I've gone through Tom's book. Followed his first article.
>>
>> I've got mail coming in going to the IIS SMTP server and
routing over
>> to my internal mail server with no problems.
>>
>> However none of my RULES that are setup in the SMTP filter are
>> working.
>>
>> Anyone know what gives?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

>> Greg Foulks, MCP
>> NewFound Technologies, Inc.
>> http://www.nfti.com <http://www.nfti.com>
>> Email: greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx
>> Voice: 614.318.5036
>> Fax: 614.318.5005

260948B@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent via the NewFound Technologies, Inc. - WebMail system at
mail.nfti.com