Re: Any chance if using SMTP blacklists?

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:28:06 -0700

There is one DNS query for every service that you subscribe to for every
inbound mail request.  That would include "relay" requests.
..of course, the "relay" part of your description is a question...

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!