Re: Any chance if using SMTP blacklists?

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:53:41 -0700

Hiya Thor...

    Unfortunately, I have to use a non-MS product as I have no need for a
"functioning" domain at my house (ok, the ladies would have a fit if I made
them use one).
    I'm using Communigate Pro from Stalker (www.stalker.com) and it likes
the idea of RBLs just fine.
    I can ask around and see how Exchange might be coaxed into using RBL
lookups, though...

    ("master"; it's a good thing there aren't any fishing jokes implied
here...)  ;-p

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/