[isalist] Re: Antivirus on ISA server

  • From: Nadeem Muhammad Ali <nadeem_elec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 03:59:08 +0000

right, also i have installed Norton Corporate Edition 9 and 10 in dedicated ISA
2004 machine both are working fine effectively Norton Corporate Edition 9 and
10 is lite and effective should working fine and stay free from viruses

Nadeem Muhammad Ali Karachi-Pakistan

From: Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 06:46:11
-0700Subject: [isalist] Re: Antivirus on ISA server

Here’s one.
Unless you use ISA for your workstation (don’t lie; we have sensors in the OS),
you don’t need file-based AV on the ISA.

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA ASST MGRSent: Wednesday, March 12,
2008 6:40 AMTo: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [isalist] Antivirus on ISA server

I listen several times about ISA servers not needing an antivirus on it.
So, is there any Microsoft formal document, webpage, PDF or anything talking
about that or recommending that scenario? I would accept a Microsoft no so
formal document ;-)

Thanks

Regards
Diego R. Pietruszka
MSC (USA) - Interlink Transport Technologies
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your
"fix".