Antispoofing

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:22:07 -0500

Hello,

Is it possible to configure Antispoofing ?  I would like to disable
Antispoofing. I essentially want my ISA server to act as though its my
Web server. I have published the "Real" web server with the ISA server
and that works fine. The only problem is that users on the inside
network are unable to connect to the ISA servers external network due to
the Antispoofing rule.

I have the ISA servers external network in a DMZ network and do expect
traffic from my internal nets.

Notes: I can connect successfully to the Internal Interface and see my
published web servers.  I would like to enable this capability for my
internal users without having to configure proxies or having them point
to the internal address of the ISA server.

Thanks

Bill