RE: AntiVirus & ISA 2000

  • From: "josephk" <josephk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 00:57:31 -0800

If the machine that hosts the push of Norton is compromised then it will
push out bad signatures.
I recently completed a gig for a client in CA where that was the case.
We had to redo almost all
Machines on the network.  So, What ever you do, setup a push date on
your machines for once or twice a week.
I keep my push machines offline until the time necessary to push the new
signatures.

Also, create logon scripts that check for current versions of MacAfee
and Norton signatures.

Thank you,

Joseph