RE: Anti-Spam Software for E-Mail

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:46:42 -0500

Hi Shane,

If you want easy to install and configure, as well as effective, check
out GFI's MailSecurity. I update my list of key words for this over at
ftp.tacteam.net/isaserver so you don't have to start from scratch. If
you use my keywords, make sure to check them over, because your business
might use some of the words on the list.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder