Anonymous Users in Log

  • From: "Mark Harris" <harris_m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 17:09:39 -0600

Howdy

I have a very simple ISA Cache only system.  I wanted to have the log
files show user names only and no anonymous entries, but I'm gettging
about 1/2 of the log entries as anonymous.  So I figure that this has to
do with authentication?

According to Q262366 you can force authentication by ensuring you do not
have any rules that are for all destinations or any user, or simply set
the 'Ask un authenticated users for authentication' - the latter I have
done but still get anonymous entries in the logs.  Any thoughts?

Help appreciated.

Mark.