RE: Andrew's Ramblings Part XXIX

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 06:36:15 -0800

Good points all, but as I stated to Andy several posts ago, it's his ISA
that's blocking anything below "/" with a "403" response code.

I recommended that he check the paths in his publishing rule, but he
seems more interested in whining.

MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
http://isatools.org