[isalist] Re: Andrew English, enough is enough

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 07:46:37 +1000

Andrew .. it's "you're not your :p

the ones who provide the greatest help to this list. Whilst you're there
check how many times such people have reacted this way to others. You
might be amazed to learn in the cold light of day that in generally
involves a post from you.

Now you come up with this political bullsh1t which no one cares about,
we all have our own opinions but it generally takes a bottle or two for
them to surface and further goes to show you don't get what the list is
meant for.  How long have you been a member of this list? Bout time you
started learning something aint it.. Jim spoon feeds you more than I
would care him to but I guess that's his nature.  You have been banned
from other lists for similar behavior and I would have hoped you had
learnt the lesson.

Stop this poor me attitude  like the whole list(s) are against me, do
some research and training on the product BEFORE you jump into things
and go back to it first when stuff doesn't work. Use the net for stupid
questions, its anonymous, people cant laugh at you, then come here and
ask why is it so, what you have tried, what you have read, what you
understand, what you plan to do and ask advice not "gimme the fix"!!

Anyway that should take you a week or so, so we'll talk then and NOT
before

P.s did I just make the banned list??!! woohoo

Greg Mulholland