[isalist] Andrew English, enough is enough

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 11:37:52 -0700

Andrew, this is not the place for political discussion.

You, of all people, who have complained loud and obnoxiously about others
opinions and ideals, continue to spew your own brand of off subject, rude,
incorrect and inappropriate opinions and ideals.

Your attitude and banter prove you could care less about professionalism.

I hereby make a motion that you are permanently banned from these forums.

John T
eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"