RE: Amazon.com: Books: The Best Damn Firewall Book Period

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:48:43 -0700

As I restack my bookshelf with my computer nerd books, I think I may
have found one that I may need to add. Especially if its written by Tom

Steve, buy two, send one here, thanks mate, kbi

Greg

________________________________

AD: Get Thawte's New Step-by-Step SSL Guide for MSIIS:
http://www.isaserver.org/thawte/

How about this title?

Amazon.com: Books: The Best Damn Firewall Book Period:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1931836906/qid=1066059826/
sr=1-7/ref=sr_1_7/103-4564074-7741463?v=glance&s=books

HTH,

Tom

Thomas W Shinder

www.isaserver.org/shinder

Get Thawte's New Step-by-Step SSL Guide for MSIIS
Find out how to test, purchase, and install a Thawte Digital Certificate
on your MSIIS web server:
http://www.isaserver.org/thawte/

$subst('Email.Unsub')