Am I doing wrong ?

  • From: Kashif Raza <kashif1276@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 06:51:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi All !

I am facing a serious problem regarding to Dial-On-Demand. I have done all the
possible setting but failed to avail dial-on-demand feature.

1) Create Dialup Entry provided by ISP

2) Network Configuration >Properties > Use Primary Connection click on radio
button Use Dialup Entrie

3) Services > Telephoney Services change manula to Automatic

but fail to avail auto dialing facality. When i see the Alerts message under
Monitoring it show the Message "Chatzone (my server name) Dial-on-demand
failure - fail to create dial on demand connection, either because there is no
answer or the line is busy"

Hope for your early reply

Regards

Kashif Raza