RE: Am I doing wrong ?

  • From: Kashif Raza <kashif1276@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 10:59:09 -0800 (PST)

hi Hanan
thanks for your reply. I am very new for isa kindly inform me how can i enable
this option(from which option in isa)
1. Enable dialing for the Firewall service by selecting Use dial-up entry.
2. Enable dialing for the Web routing, by selecting the specific routing rule's
Use dial-up entry for primary route and Use dial-up entry for backup route
check boxes.
3. Verify that a default gateway is not configured on any of the internal
interface cards on the ISA Server computers in the array.

Hop for your favourable reply as soon as you can

Bestregards

Kashif Raza

 hanan <nouran@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui)
}http://www.ISAserver.org

Hello

To enable dial-on-demand, perform the following steps:

Create a network dial-up connection. Create a dial-up entry. Enable dialing for
the Firewall service by selecting Use dial-up entry. Enable dialing for the Web
routing, by selecting the specific routing rule's Use dial-up entry for primary
route and Use dial-up entry for backup route check boxes. Verify that a default
gateway is not configured on any of the internal interface cards on the ISA
Server computers in the array.

Hanan

(MCSE,MCT,CCNP)