Re: Allowing ICMP packets through ISA server

  • From: "arun prasadh" <arun_arun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:19:37 -0500

Dear Vinay,

Thanks for your quick response.

My setup is very simple. Three Hosts in DMZ behind ISA FW.
To test whether my Hosts inside the DMZ are up and running , from outside i
want to use Ping and Traceroute .

Outbound connections are no problem , i am able to connect to hosts in the
Internet thro pcAnywhere, but i am not able to reach in.

Do i need to create Custom packet filter to allow ICMP packets inside. How do i
do it. I tried it , but i didnt work.

Thanks and Regards,
Arun