Allow DCC Receives Through ISA Server

  • From: "Bryan J. Schramm" <bschramm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:18:31 -0400

      I have been looking everywhere to try and figure out how to allow DCC
receives through ISA server.  So far I have had no luck.  I managed to get the
Ident service up and running and can chat in IRC without any problems.  The
problem is I occasionally download files from users in IRC channels via DCC
receive.  No matter what I try, I cannot seem to make this work through ISA and
am forced to use a system in the DMZ.  Does anyone know how to allow DCC
receives?  DCC sends are not that critical, but it would be helpful to know how
to allow that too.  The help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bryan