Re: After installation of ISA Server. Can't browse Internet

  • From: <mennanozturk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 9:03:44 +0200

otherwise, you can also configure this by small business server administrator
console. in todo list you have a option that internet connection vizard to
confugre two ethernet cards, which is LAN which is WAN port.
Kimden: "n.m" <kabeh2001@xxxxxxxxx>
Tarih: 2002/04/22 Mon AM 08:07:52 GMT+02:00
Kime: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Konu: [isalist] Re: After installation of ISA Server.  Can't browse Internet

http://www.ISAserver.org

 hi
u have to create a protocol rule to allow surfing
for the browser on the isa server u have to create a filter rule or seting the
browser just like IE to use the local ip of the server
  Chirag Shah <cshah@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi!

I have a SBS2000 Server with ISA installed on it. I have two Network
Cards, one for External IP and one for Internal IP. Now, After
Installing
ISA Server, I haven't created any rules or anything. I just started
surfing
the net from the Server machine but for some reason, I could not surf at
all. I thought after installation of ISA I can start surfing the Net
without any probs. Can someone tell me what is wrong here.

Please help me out here.

Thanks
CS