RE: Advise on ADSL setup

  • From: "Colin Amos" <tori65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 07:19:23 +1100

Dependant on the modem I would have thought the ethernet port would have
fixed or manual capabilities of doing the crossover, thereby alleviating the
user of having to supply the crossover, or similarly the kit may be supplied
with a crossover cable (like routers etc...).

Just a passing thought!!

Regards
Colin Amos