Re: Additional Block of IP's for external interface

  • From: "jlyon" <jlyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:44:17 -0400

Additional Block of IP's for external interfaceI wouldn't pay for extra IP's
that I can't use on external interface of ISA. Have them change the gateway and
reconfigure your external interface and your listeners inside ISA. At least
that is my opinion. My provider changed IP's and DG's on me one time and it was
simple to change over. All though I cursed heavily because of the down time for
my external DNS changes to propogate.

John
http://www.aquesthosting.com
Premium .NET Hosting Services