[isalist] Re: Adding another internet connection

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 06:53:59 -0700

Answer - yes & no.
ISA has the ability to "route" traffic within the constraints of the Windows
routing table and the network definitions you build in ISA, that does not make
it a "router" any more than the marketrtoids from DLink, Linksys, Netgear, etc.
calling a DSL or cable bridge a "router" makes it so.

ISA does support multiple networks, but does not support multiple ISP
connections or multiple default gateways or multiple default routes..