Adding a Certificate to my ISA Server

  • From: Nicholas Palmer <NICK@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:49:04 -0700

Hi all,

I'm trying to follow the steps listed in Tom's book (the first one) on pages
644 - 647.  I am able to create a Certificate using Certificate Server on
one of my systems, then I can export it.  So I think I'm doing that part
correctly.  I am able to do the import Certificate on my ISA server, but
when I get to the part about Configuring the Inbound listener, if I edit the
listener, and click on the check box for Use a server certificate to
authenticate web clients, the field doesn't become enabled and I get a
message that there are no certificates installed.

Did I miss something ?

Thanks.
Nick.

Nicholas Palmer