[isalist] Re: ActiveSync error 0x80072f0d The Certificate on the server is invalid.

  • From: "Mark Morgan" <MMorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:47:11 -0700

Thanks for the reply Ara,

But I figured it out, my initial thought was correct, I was exporting the
server cert but did not have the root. What I did to fix was to open the Cert
and go to Certification path the double clicked on the root of the certificate
and the selected details and exported the root. After installing the second
cert on the WM5 device all was good. What was happening was the device was
saying yes you have a server cert but I don't trust the issuer of the cert.

Thanks
Mark