Accessing the Internet from DMZ

  • From: "Constantinos Bourliaskos" <kbourlia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:01:44 +0300

I have implemented the trihomed scenario and im having problem accessing
the internet from my DMZ. Routing and pakcket filtering are enabled. Im
suspecting that it has to do something with the network configuration of
the clients or with an another rule that i havent applied. In the
browser of a DMZ host what gateway should I enter. The address of the
DMZ network card, the address of the external network card of the ISA
server or the address of the router?. Should the routing and remote
access service in the WIN2k services be up or Isa does it by itself.
Please help me im new to the ISA stuff. (It is obvious, isn't it)