Accessing emails behind the ISA server.

  • From: rizwan@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:14:28 +0500

Dear Sir,

I have ISA server installed in Integrated mode and is directly connected to
the internet.   Behind this ISA server our company's Mailserver (Lotus
Domino Rel 5.0.2) is working. I can easily send and receive mails over
company's Local Area Network, but the problem is that when ever i try to
access my mailserver through internet via Internet browser, my firewall
doesn't seem to let me access my mailserver.

I am not only unable to access my mailserver remotely by using HTTP
protocol but i could not access it remotely via Lotus notes. I can easily
access my mails when my mailserver is directly connected to the internet.

Kindly do let me know that is there any way that i can solve this problem
by opening some port or protocol.

Muhammad Rizwan Khalid
Asst. Manager M.I.S
Makkays                 Tel: +92 51 2822 075 (Ext.141)
Kulsum Plaza,         Fax: +92 51 2270 955
42 Jinnah Avenue,    Mobile: 0300 8503841
Islamabad,               E-Mail: rizwan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Pakistan.                 Web:  http://www.makkays.com