[isalist] Accessing Remote OWA from inside an ISA 2004 box

  • From: "Doige, Clayton" <clayton.doige@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:22:14 +0100

Hello.

I am sitting inside an ISA Server trying to access OWA at HQ.

If I bypass the ISA Server, and go straight out through the external
firewall on dynamic nat, I connect to the site, enter my password
details and OWA loads.

If I proxy through the ISA Server, which has one nic on the internal
subnet, and one nic in the DMZ of the perimeter firewall, OWA keeps
prompting for my password time and time again.

Is this a latency issue, or is there something that needs to be
configured in ISA for auth traffic to pass freely?

TIA

Clayton Doige

IT Project Manager

CME Development Corporation

T: 020 7430 5355

M: 07949 255062

E:clayton.doige@xxxxxxxxxxx

W:www.cetv-net.com

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the person to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you are
not an addressee, please notify the sender immediately by electronic mail and
delete the original message without making any copies.