RE: Access to remote ISA 2004 server via RDP no longer working

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:22:39 -0800

Just RDP in and ...
Oh - yeh...
:-p

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Moore [mailto:RMoore@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 8:14 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: Access to remote ISA 2004 server via RDP no
longer working

http://www.ISAserver.org

I'll have to go back over to the remote site to check that out. Probably
won't be able to do that until Tuesday (we have a holiday on Monday, and
I have a busy weekend getting ready for puppies to be born). So thanks
for your input and please be patient. I'll be getting back to you.

Meanwhile, any idea why this might have suddenly changed?

Thanks,
Rob