RE: Access to internal SQL server.

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:49:16 -0800

They need nothing more than TS access to the SQL server.
You can pass files to & fro via your TS session, effectively obviating any VPN
or FTP requirements.

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG

   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/ <http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/>

   http://isatools.org <http://isatools.org/>