Access to a single web site from a Citrix server

  • From: "Don McCall" <DMcCall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List] \(E-mail\)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:49:11 +1100

I have racked my brains on this one (not that there is that many in the first
place) however I have not as yet come up with a solution.

The scenario is as follows:
For all intensive purposes domain users have access to HTTP and HTTPS.
As a matter of principle I block all servers from access to the internet except
the necessary DNS MAIL etc.
I have had a request to allow some Citrix Servers access to a single WEB site.

It is simple enough to allow users access to the WEB through the Citrix server
by removing the block on that IP address.
However that also gives them access to all WEB sites through the Citrix server,
(this is not desirable).

If I restrict HTTP to a single site, then it also restricts their access from
their work stations (also not desirable).

I know I have got to be missing something simple...

I am running both ISA 2000 and 2004 (I am egarly waiting the book I have
ordered)

If any one has a simplton plan please let me know.

Thanks

Don McCall
Infrastructure Manager
Baptist Community Services
O: 02 9023 2602
M: 0403082854
F: 02 9023 2502
Email dmccall@xxxxxxxxxx

Don McCall
Infrastructure Manager
Baptist Community Services
O: 02 9023 2602
M: 0403082854
F: 02 9023 2502
Email dmccall@xxxxxxxxxx
This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of Baptist Community Services. 3