Access policy

  • From: "Fadi Chakik" <chakik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 05:44:54 -0400

Hello,

We have a leased line (up and down) and a satellite downlink to
accelerate the access to the internet.

We have ISA server installed and would like to deny any DIRECT access
to the internet in such way that all clients should have proxy server
enabled in their browsers and applications (MSN messenger for example).
Is there any way to do this?

Example: When disabling access to a user by its fake IP, ISA server
denied it to access the internet from the browser. If the client
disabled proxy server in his browser, so he will gain access to the
internet through the direct connection (leased line).

Thank you,
-Fadi