AW: [ml_isalist] RE : OWA and ISAServer

  • From: "Robert Kehl" <robertkehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 16:41:41 +0200

May I ask what TCO was calculated before implementing the described
architecture and what amount really arouse regarding TCO?

Regards,

Robert Kehl
  We have exactly the same configuration and OWA has been published on our
DMZ.

  Our DMZ is only between a ZYWALL box with ADSL VPN installed and our ISA.

  Outside we have different offices with again ZYWALL boxes and VPN
connected to the main site. OWA is working fine and OUTLOOK the same.

  For mobile users we open from their destops VPN session on our ISA
directly and TSE sessions giving them on our TSE boxes all what they need
and OUTLOOK the same

  Seems also that we don?t need more..GD