AT&T Motorola's)

  • From: "Elliott Davidow" <Elliott.Davidow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 11:10:29 -0600

WE recently switched on ATT cable from A cyberSurfer Modem to a SB4220
Surfboard modem. Although we get a new IP address and the DNS simple and
Recursive inquiries work, we are unable to ping. We've changed the
publishing addresses but still cannot ping an external source say
www.yahoo.com.

What settings do we have to change?

The new modem is a "docs" modem the old one is not.

Elliott

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Unless
otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the
author and are not endorsed by the author's employer.