ADSL modem + NAT router +ISA

  • From: "Bristle" <b_50X@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:36:46 -0600

I have an ADSL modem connected to a broadband (like linksys, USR8000 ...)
routeur (NAT)that is used to share an internet connection. I would like to
connect an ISA server to the router and then from the ISA server go to a
hub to which several PC could be connected .
The IP adress from the router is 192.168.123.254 and is getting from the
ISP all IP infos (ip adress, subnet mask (255.255.255.255) the gateway,and
the DNS. Question is:
How should I configure Ext. and Int IP settings ( IP,subnet,gateway,
DNS.....) from the ISA server to have the integrated mode (firewall and
cache) , and what should be the settings of ISA to be able to have MSN
messenger not blocked?
Any help will be appreciated.....