RE: A dumb question?

  • From: "David Farinic" <davidf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:52:54 +0200

Hi,

Force web authentication for all outbound web requests.
(isa2000):
Clients passing via firewall client loose authentication information
when
Application http redirection filter redirects request to web proxy ISAPI
filters.
For more information about this topic look at the page 535 (chapter8) of

"Configuring ISA Server 2000" book.

If you don't want to force it(might be because you have some software
which can not deal with it authentication)
you have to remove IP rules affecting clients requests which should be
authenticated.

For more details query our live support.

With Regards David Farinic