RE: A bug?

  • From: "Joe Aldeguer" <jaldeguer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 20:17:39 -0400

Here's my setup:

My local dhcp is handing out all the scope options, dns is configured
with forwarding enabled all LAN clients are using the local DNS which can
resolve local and remote host names verified by using nslookup on both
server
and client. Behind a DSL line with one static IP even configured the
internal
nic to use the local DNS.

Good point regarding the ISA server being listed on the local DNS hopefully
this was the problem, thanks for replying.

Joe