RE: 6 months pass and I dont know the answer yet....

  • From: "Hugh Roberts" <Hugh.Roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 08:52:45 +0200

You cant get it to prompt ... but if you configure you protocol rules (
not http,ftp ) for only certain groups then only those users will be
able to use the firewall client and connect to those ports ie. Msn
Messenger.

If you have a rule to allow all protocols to any connection then this
config is all useless.