6 months pass and I dont know the answer yet....

  • From: "Shadi Varjavand" <svarjavand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 05:09:31 -0700

Hi all,
It is near 6 months that I'm working on ISA Server and nearly read all of
the articles in the ISAServer.org site, but there is still one problem I
can?t solve.

How can I force Firewall Service to ask unauthenticated users for
credentials? (credTool.exe didn?t solve my exact problem)

When a user logon to his local windows 2000 (not to the domain which his
computer is a member of), he can still use Internet Explorer because IE
will ask him for username and password, how can I do the same thing with a
Firewall client who has a non-http request (for example is trying to use
msn messenger)?