403 forbidden error

  • From: "Eric Holtzclaw" <eric_holtzclaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:34:10 -0600

my OWA published.
My config:

-ISA running in firwall mode with 1 IPs bound to external NIC and 1 IP
bound to internal NIC (192.168.1.1)
-QOS disabled on both interfaces
-external DNS running on ISA (name resolution okay from Internet)
-internal DNS running on an internal server
-incoming web request listener configured to listen on the external IP I
have a host record for the website (integrated security only, Ask unauth
users for ID unchecked)
-Destination set for www.mywebsite.com and mywebsite.com
-Web publishing rule applies to destination set above. Action set to
redirect the request to IP address of internal web server (send original
host header unchecked- applies to any request)
-LAT is 192.168.1.1-192.168.1.255
-LDT is *.mydomain.com and *.mywebsite.com
-website configured for anonymous and integrated access
My problem:
When I try to hit my site from the from ISA itself or Internal IP I get
into OWA fine.
When I go External I get a "403 Forbidden" error in IE and the event log
shows error 14120.

Help! I can't figure out what the problem is. If any additional info is
needed about my config, please let me know. I am at the end of my rope.

Thanks in advance