Re: 403 Forbidden - The server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)

  • From: "Sune olsson" <sune@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 16:48:10 +0200

      The page cannot be displayed
      There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot
be displayed.

      Please try the following:

        a.. Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

        b.. Open the www.bog-music.com home page, and then look for links to
the information you want.
        c.. If you believe you should be able to view this directory or
page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address
or phone number listed on the www.bog-music.com home page.
      403 Forbidden - The server denies the specified Uniform Resource
Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)
      Internet Security and Acceleration Server