Re: 2nd website published is not working

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 06:16:19 -0800

Most excellent!
Link Translator in FP1 would help with those internal links:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2f92b02c-ac49-44df-af6c-5be084b345f9

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:20:50 +0100
 "cor van rees" <corvanrees@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi Jim and others,

It was not ISA which gave the error. Finally we found out that there was a rule
not activated in the firewall for the IP address of the 2nd website. This
explained a lot... So the website was reachable now from the internet, but
after a login there was again an error. This second error was easy to solve
because in the asp files of the website there was a link pointing to the
internal IP address. After changing this, everything was running smoothly!

Thank you all for your help, this really pointed me in the right direction!

Thanks,
Cor