RE: 2nd request - Web? chaining in ISA Server 2004

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:20:06 -0500

Hi Raji,

What is the application?

Get the book!
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7 <http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7>
MVP -- ISA Firewalls

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Raji Arulambalam [mailto:RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 8:35 PM
        To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
        Subject: [isalist] 2nd request - Web? chaining in ISA Server
2004

        http://www.ISAserver.org

        Hi Again
        Appears no response last time this was asked.

        ISA server 2004 on Windows 2003 server.
        I have an application that sits on the ISA server machine that
listens for
        web requests on port 8080 and then forwards it on to ISA server
on port
        8081. ISA server is listening on 8081.
        But I cant seem to get this working.
        I can telnet to port 8081 on the isa server, but not port 8080.

        This used to work without anything extra done on ISA Server
2000.

        Can someone explain what needs to be done to pass this traffic
on.

        Thanks

________________________________

        Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy,
disclose or use the contents in any way.  If you receive this message in
error, please let us know by return email and then destroy the message.
Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for any changes made to
this message and/or any attachments after sending.

        This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were
detected.
        ISA Server Newsletter:
http://www.isaserver.org/pages/newsletter.asp
        ISA Server FAQ: