RE: 2000 to 2004 Possible Upgrade Scenarios with Seperate ISA AD Forest

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:39:19 -0700

First bad assumption - don't build your forest structure around ISA -
build ISA into the forest structure.  Design your AD before you worry
about your edge.
You can adapt the ISA deployment to that later.

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org
   Read the help / books / articles!