2 questions: Destinstion Sets and Multiple IPS's

  • From: "Talley, Scott" <stalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:37:07 -0500

Can anyone point me at more information regarding..

1)  Creating two groups of outbound clients:  One capable of browsing any
site and one capable of browsing only selected sites.  I have stand-alone
ISA server on NT4 domain w/ SNAT clients.  IE 5.x on mixed Win platforms.

2)  I have access to 2 T1's, one land line and one wireless.  I currently
only use the land line and would like to add the wireless for increased
bandwidth and redundancy.  I understand there needs to be a sophisticated
router, BGP, ASN from ARIN, etc., but I'm sure there are other land mines to
consider.  Any how-to articles out there?  Anyone actually doing this?

Thank you,

Scott Talley
IT Manager, Combined Group
p: 469.892.4000 x829