RE: 2 Modem setup?

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:11:57 -0000

That your ISP supports modem teaming

Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Dascalos [mailto:pdascalos@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 12:01 PM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] 2 Modem setup?

http://www.ISAserver.org

I am using ISA Server with two modems. This has worked well, being that
both modems work together giving me twice the speed of one modem. I had
to change my ISP last week and when I dialed in with both modems only
one will work at a time. Both work individually, but together only the
first one dialed in works. Any ideas on what to look for?

Thanks,
Peter Dascalos

  _____

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. <http://g.msn.com/8HMUEN/2021>
Get 2 months FREE*. List Sponsored by Aspelle
Aspelle's Microsoft-centric, Aspelle Everywhere, leverages ISA server
and the Internet to quickly and cost-effectively manage and deliver
secure, client-less access to all corporate applications (Web, Unix,
Windows and legacy systems), for all users.
More info at http://www.aspelle.com/info

or used by any person other than isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

unlawful. Optimum Computer Solutions disclaims any liability for any action
taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in
this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum Computer Solutions or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

usermanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx