RE: 120 day eval.

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:26:50 -0800

Good questions, Kevin..
1. Unfortunately, I don't have that answer; it may actually be NDA..
2. Eval versions are exactly that; evaluation.  Hotfix efforts are
expensive, and testing them against evaluation (i.e. free) versions isn't
cost-effective.

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/