RE: 10061 error connection refused

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:25:50 -0500

Hi Marty,

I didn't know that OWA used WebDav! Guess I learn something new every
day :-)

Brian, try using the following paths and see if they work better:

/exchange*
/exchpub*
/public*

Don't ask me why, but some people can get these to work when other's
can't.

WAIT! Did you say the dreaded SBS word? That probably means you're
trying to published OWA running on the ISA Server itself!! Run on over
to the Learning Zone for instructions on how to do that.

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder