10053 - Connection aborted

  • From: "John So" <jso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:47:27 -0600

I have an application that uploads a file through http from outside the
firewall to a webserver internally.  It keeps dropping my connection
around 15-20 min in to the transfer giving a '10053 - Connection aborted'
from the ISA server.  I've increased the connection timeout in IIS on the
webserver and on the outgoing and incoming web requests on the ISA server
config.  I've also tried the installing the firewall client to the
webserver but to no avail.  The application works fine internally since
it's quicker on the LAN and doesn't have to go through the firewall. Any
input would be greatly appreciated

John