[IRLGuideDogs] Stray dogs

  • From: "Dominique Farrell" <dominiquef@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 19:25:38 +0100

Hi to all,

Thanks for all your feedback, most enjoyable.

This morning myself and Holly were followed by 2 dogs who were roaming around.
One proceeded to get up on Holly's back, she just took it in her stride, but
needless to say it frightened the hell out of me.

On our way home this evening, I went to press the button on the light at the
crossing at O'Connell street and it was splattered with tomato sauce.

This is what all GDO'S are up against on a daily basis.  Have the public no
consideration for us whatsoever.  That's how Holly's paw is now in bandage for
the last 2 weeks.  She cut the pad of it  on glass, while enjoying her free
run. The public should be more aware of the dangers of things like this.  It's
really annoyed me.

Dominique & Holly.