[IRLGuideDogs] Spending Areas for Guide Dogs in Dublin Airport?

  • From: "Audrey Tormey" <atormey@xxxxxx>
  • To: "guidedog-egroup" <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 11:07:35 +0100

Hello There,

I am emailing to enquire as to whether or not there is a designated
"spending area for guide dogs" at Dublin airport? I was making enquiries of
late, and I have received a variation of info depending upon whom I asked!
so, I would appreciate clear, concise info please! Ivy and myself, will be
travelling again soon, and I feel it's better to know than to be "caught
out" I must add, I have travelled on several occasions with Ivy and there
was never a major issue, but I feel the airport authorities must think about
"spending areas" in the same way they must address other issues of "access"
for other passengers travelling with disabilities!

Looking forward to feedback:

Regards:

Audrey

the IRLGuideDogs mailing list
Send messages to irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsubscribe, vacation or digest options can be set by emailing
irlguidedogs-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a command in the subject line.  For
help simply type help.
For help you may contact Darragh Ó Héiligh or Nicky Kealy at
irlguidedogs-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For information on this list including policies and rules please visit
//www.freelists.org/webpage/irlguidedogs