[IRLGuideDogs] Need help with a short stay in London.

  • From: Darragh.OHeiligh@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:22:10 +0100

Hello all,

I'm traveling to London alone with the beast next week and I'm hoping that
some of you can share your experiences with the transport system over
there.

I'll have to use both trains and the tube to get there and back and I'm
not entireley sure what to expect.  I hear their very busy?

Darragh Ó Héiligh - Technical lead
Stream EMEA
Direct Dial:  +353 14400793
Ext:               2293
Stream Practice 1 - "Embrace our mission. It is the principal belief of
Stream. Know it, Own it, Achieve it!"